Press review. Wednesday, 14 April 2021
InfoMarket Agency presents:
* Capital Market
- The Ministry of Economy of Moldova improves its forecast regarding the economic growth in 2021 despite the persisting uncertainty
The department forecasts 6.0% economic growth, which is 1.3 percentage points more than expected in November.
- Has the time come to take advantage of foreign exchange reserves?
In accordance with international practice, the NBM assesses the adequacy of foreign exchange reserves through a number of indicators: coverage of imports, the level of coverage of short-term external debt, money supply, and so on.
* "Argumenty i fakty"
- What is the grain of the scandal?
Is there any reason to worry about the amount of wheat in state reserves?
- What the West ordered...
Who should return the stolen billions?
* "Moldova Suverana"
- The Transnistrian region will receive another 2,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine
The Tiraspol representatives were handed over yesterday 120 doses of Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine out of the total of 942 doses that were distributed free of charge to the localities on the left bank of the Dniester and Bender municipality, of which 822 were taken on April 6.
- Almost 60 thousand people paid for the health insurance
In the first quarter of this year, almost 60 thousand people paid for the compulsory health insurance in a fixed amount.
- NM Espresso: about Sandu's image losses, Transnistria's $7 billion in gas debt and “primitive Moldovenism” (newsmaker.md)
- Who dictates the exchange rate of the MDL (mold-street.com)
- The Ceaus case: the Ambassador of Ukraine was allegedly summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the head of Information and Security Service of Moldova (SIS) was heard by MPs (agora.md)