Press review. Wednesday, July 11, 2018
InfoMarket Agency presents:
* "Komsomolyskaya Pravda"
- Moldovans are tired of Turkish resorts and choose Romanian and Czech sanatoria for recreation
Exotic tourist destinations are popular among Moldovan residents, beginning in September.
- Dodon confirmed Erdogan's invitation to visit Moldova
During the visit, a solemn ceremony of the official opening of the presidential building will take place.
* "Capital Market"
- Why do we need money from the EC, when millions are granted by the IMF and the World Bank?
The International Monetary Fund has announced the allocation of $34 million within a three-year program.
- Weak growth in foreign direct investment
In the first quarter of 2018, residents’ assets of foreign direct investment in the form of debt instruments increased by $5.58 million
* "Arguments and Facts"
- Under the dictation of European curators
How the West helped Moldova build democracy.
- Worse than fire and floods
Officials’ indifference regarding the Moldovan science.
* "Moldova Suverană"
- The single window for permits issuance has been launched
Starting Monday, July 9, entrepreneurs can request online 29 permissive documents out of the 150 needed through the single window for the release and management of permissive acts.
- Prime Minister Pavel Filip met with ambassadors
Discussions focused on foreign policy priorities, on current developments and on the need to improve external communication.