Press review. Friday January 17, 2020
InfoMarket Agency presents:
* "Komsomolyskaya Pravda"
- Torture minimum
How to live a day in Moldova with 5.5 dollars
- Get some sleep here
The tax service of in Moldova fines everyone for the absence of one small stamp.
- Victor Savin: “Health care reform should not stop; and nothing better than the present version has been proposed”
Five ministers have changed since the unification of the ministries - what will remain in the history of healthcare?
- Chicu: The capacity of local police officers will be strengthened
Prime Minister Ion Chicu demanded that the Ministry of Internal Affairs develop by February 15 measures to strengthen the capacity of district police officers and their support.
* "Moldova Suverana"
- The IMF appreciated the progress of the Government of the Republic of Moldova in the financial sector
An International Monetary Fund (IMF) document shows that the Republic of Moldova has made significant progress on the reform agenda in the financial sector, but that there are still actions to be finalized.
* "Vocea Poporului"
- Looking for new solutions to change the situation in the system
Trade union committees need to be more insistent when employees' rights are violated
- Violence against teachers will be punished more harshly
Parents or students who will behave aggressively towards teachers may be punished more harshly.
* "Economic Review"
- The rates have increased, gentlemen!
On New Year's Eve, December 26, the municipal council raised the rates of local fees. The initial list of proposed changes has been significantly expanded.
- Foreign exchange reserves for "urgent needs"
Before the New Year, President of the Republic of Moldova, Igor Dodon, set the task for the relevant departments to analyze the financial resources available to Moldova, including the country's foreign exchange reserves.