Press review. Friday, January 12, 2018
InfoMarket Agency presents:
- A new scandal at the entrances to the largest hospitals in Moldova
People are not allowed to approach their doctors unless they pay 90 lei!
- Further - less
Harsh frosts will come to Moldova after the "winter spring "
* "Moldavskye Vedomosty"
- Moldova: a coup d'etat or the introduction of foreign troops?
What will be the end of the "walk to the Land of Fools"?
- Igor Dodon: "The appointed ministers will take office under the presumption of guilt for their appointment order"
On January 10, seven new cabinet members, two vice-premiers and five ministers took their oath in the presence of Andrian Candu and Pavel Filip.
Gaburici thought he had escaped learning
Former Environment Minister Valeriu Munteanu has requested, through an official letter addressed to the Minister of Culture, Education and Research, to take all necessary steps so that the secondary education diploma of the Minister of Economy and Infrastructure, Chiril Gaburici, is canceled.
- We could wake up again in the field
Recently, an European Commission report on the implementation of the Visa-free Monitoring Mechanism, regarding the Republic of Moldova, has just appeared in Brussels.
* "Moldova Suverană"
- The World Bank has improved its forecasts regarding the Moldovan economy
According to the new report, at the end of 2017, the World Bank expects a 3.5% GDP growth in Moldova instead of the previously forecasted 4%.
- Russia's warning after the adoption of the anti-propaganda law
The Russian Federation reserves the right to respond to the anti-propaganda law, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Maria Zaharova said yesterday.
- The average wage in the economy increased in 2018
At the yesterday's Government meeting, a draft proposed by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection was approved. It refers to the increase of the average wage in the economy.
* "Vocea Poporului"
- Subsidies for investors creating new jobs
The government's intention to grant subsidies to create new jobs in 2018 is more than welcome, even if at the first stage only the foreign investors will benefit from it, trade unionists are stating.
- Preliminary realization of the following stages of pensions’ valorizationThe following valorization stages of old-age and disability pensions, established between 2012 and March 31 2017, will be achieved in advance, in line with a recent Government decision.