News

Data about the Activity of Moldovan Commercial Banks on October 31, 2019Plamen MILANOV: 13 persons became millionaires in Moldova within a year due to the lotteryVictor SHUMILO: The sale of hybrid cars exceeded the sales of cars with traditional fuels in 2019."Bewitched by the "Annus Mirabilis". The main events of 2018 Trucks will be able to cross the Moldovan border much quickerAbout the "second coming" and control over the banking system of MoldovaPrivatization of Air Moldova: 2000 vs 2018. To find 10 differences!The Head of USAID Office in Moldova Karen Hilliard: "We promote the idea that winemaking and tourism are integral whole"The Secrets of the Moldovan Foreign Exchange Market - 2017 15 years of leasing business in Moldova: through diversification to expansionMoldovan Leu vs Geopolitics. How does the currency rate interplay with government, entrepreneurs and world’s processes?10 years ago construction of the Trans-Oil terminals in Giurgiulesti port startedDoes it take $200 million out of consumers' pockets to implement European Directives? Who protects the new edition of the law on internal trade?State Securities Market 2014-2016: The Ministry of Finance calculates the losses, investors - income.It will affect each and every one and you won’t find it funny.A careful attempt to pass the dead zoneT-Bills market: The Ministry of Finance is chasing for money, investors - for profitability. Both should be ready for any scenario.The money that can be washed…Phoenix with the Arab capitalMoldova’s Key Macroeconomic IndicatorsPrices at filling stations

The volume of lottery tickets sales in Moldova amounted to 537 million lei ($30.7 million) for a year: 13 people won 1 million lei in the lottery

The volume of lottery tickets sales in Moldova amounted to 537 million lei ($30.7 million) for a year: 13 people won 1 million lei in the lottery

Plamen Milanov, CEO of NGM Company, which is a private partner of the state for the development of lotteries and sports bets in Loteria Națională, told this in an interview with InfoMarket agency. According to Milanov, from November 2018 to November 2019, the organizers of the national lottery issued 30 million tickets with different sizes of winnings: some of the tickets were sold, some were on sale. One more limited edition is being prepared for Christmas - 1 million tickets, which will be sold at the highest price (50 lei), with every second one winning. Lottery tickets with all necessary levels of protection are commissioned by NGM Company and are produced by Scientific Games, a company certified in this field, which serves the world's largest lotteries. According to Plamen Milanov, thanks to the lottery game, 13 millionaires appeared in Moldova over the year. In total, according to the information provided, the total sales of lottery tickets over the past period amounted to 537 million lei, and 305 million lei was allocated for the payment of winnings. In addition to cash prizes, the lottery organizers hold special promotions with a draw of various prizes, and during this time they played an additional 12 cars from their own marketing budget. The state received more than 63 million lei in the form of dividends and taxes to the budget. Lottery tickets are currently sold at 3.5 thousand points of sale throughout the country, the cost of a lottery ticket is 20-30 lei. Let us recall that in 2016, the Moldovan authorities adopted a number of bills that introduced a state monopoly in the field of gambling. Subsequently, in the segment of activity in the field of gambling with low social risk, namely in the organization of lotteries and sports betting, it was decided to develop a public-private partnership. Following the results of the competition, NGM Company, founded by investors from Bulgaria, became a private partner of the state in organizing lotteries and sports betting. According to the terms of the contract, a private partner owns 25% of this partnership, the remaining 75% - the state, represented by Loteria Națională AS. // 08.11.2019 - InfoMarket.

News on the subject