News

Is it possible to combine the health care of the nation and budget revenues from bad habits?Data about the Activity of Moldovan Commercial Banks on April 30, 2020People and Business: Natural and Unnatural SelectionAlexandru BURDEINII: Being ethical becomes vital in business nowadaysValeriu Lazar: The biggest stupidity one can do now is to fire peopleMarin CIOBANU: We are creating opportunities for business development in Moldova, not only in free economic zones2019: three steps forward, two steps back.Plamen MILANOV: 13 persons became millionaires in Moldova within a year due to the lotteryVictor SHUMILO: The sale of hybrid cars exceeded the sales of cars with traditional fuels in 2019."Bewitched by the "Annus Mirabilis". The main events of 2018 Trucks will be able to cross the Moldovan border much quickerAbout the "second coming" and control over the banking system of MoldovaPrivatization of Air Moldova: 2000 vs 2018. To find 10 differences!The Head of USAID Office in Moldova Karen Hilliard: "We promote the idea that winemaking and tourism are integral whole"The Secrets of the Moldovan Foreign Exchange Market - 2017 15 years of leasing business in Moldova: through diversification to expansionMoldovan Leu vs Geopolitics. How does the currency rate interplay with government, entrepreneurs and world’s processes?10 years ago construction of the Trans-Oil terminals in Giurgiulesti port startedDoes it take $200 million out of consumers' pockets to implement European Directives? Who protects the new edition of the law on internal trade?State Securities Market 2014-2016: The Ministry of Finance calculates the losses, investors - income.It will affect each and every one and you won’t find it funny.A careful attempt to pass the dead zoneT-Bills market: The Ministry of Finance is chasing for money, investors - for profitability. Both should be ready for any scenario.The money that can be washed…Phoenix with the Arab capitalMoldova’s Key Macroeconomic IndicatorsPrices at filling stations

The government approved a new Land Code, according to which only Moldovan citizens can buy and sell agricultural land and forests in the country.

The government approved a new Land Code, according to which only Moldovan citizens can buy and sell agricultural land and forests in the country.

The document stipulates that, thus, foreign citizens and stateless persons will not be able to buy these lands, and if they become their owners by inheritance, they will be forced to sell them within a year. The new Land Code approved by the government regulates relations between landowners and state institutions, and also provides for the responsibility of owners who will be required to register land ownership in the Real Estate Register, as well as take measures to protect the soil. The Code also includes a new classification of land depending on its purpose. Thus, land is classified as: agricultural land, special purpose, land from the forest fund, water fund, land for construction and improvement, land intended for environmental protection, having historical and cultural importance, etc. Control over the use and protection of public and private lands will be transferred to local authorities. Thus, representatives of local authorities will check the land to identify violations in their content, prevent soil degradation. To solve the problems of abandoned or uncultivated land, the new code provides for the possibility of their transfer to the local authorities for a period of at least 5 years. The contract may be concluded with the owners who have not cultivated agricultural land for more than two years in a row. In this case, the municipality will open a special account, to which will be received 70% of the rental fee to the owner, and the remaining 30% will remain to cover administrative expenses. The owner will be able to return to cultivating the land at any time on the basis of a written statement addressed to the local authorities. Another innovation of the Land Code is the use of an automated information system for storing land data. Information in the system will be updated within 30 days after the decision is made to change the purpose of the land or the procedure for its use. Currently, such information is collected by local authorities on paper and submitted annually to the Agency for Land Relations and Cadastre.//14.11.2018 - InfoMarket.

News on the subject