News

Data about the Activity of Moldovan Commercial Banks on August 31, 2020How to tame liquidity?Veaceslav IONITA: The government killed the business, but flirted with the populationIs it possible to combine the health care of the nation and budget revenues from bad habits?People and Business: Natural and Unnatural SelectionAlexandru BURDEINII: Being ethical becomes vital in business nowadaysValeriu Lazar: The biggest stupidity one can do now is to fire peopleMarin CIOBANU: We are creating opportunities for business development in Moldova, not only in free economic zones2019: three steps forward, two steps back.Plamen MILANOV: 13 persons became millionaires in Moldova within a year due to the lotteryVictor SHUMILO: The sale of hybrid cars exceeded the sales of cars with traditional fuels in 2019."Bewitched by the "Annus Mirabilis". The main events of 2018 Trucks will be able to cross the Moldovan border much quickerAbout the "second coming" and control over the banking system of MoldovaPrivatization of Air Moldova: 2000 vs 2018. To find 10 differences!The Head of USAID Office in Moldova Karen Hilliard: "We promote the idea that winemaking and tourism are integral whole"The Secrets of the Moldovan Foreign Exchange Market - 2017 15 years of leasing business in Moldova: through diversification to expansionMoldovan Leu vs Geopolitics. How does the currency rate interplay with government, entrepreneurs and world’s processes?10 years ago construction of the Trans-Oil terminals in Giurgiulesti port startedDoes it take $200 million out of consumers' pockets to implement European Directives? Who protects the new edition of the law on internal trade?State Securities Market 2014-2016: The Ministry of Finance calculates the losses, investors - income.It will affect each and every one and you won’t find it funny.A careful attempt to pass the dead zoneT-Bills market: The Ministry of Finance is chasing for money, investors - for profitability. Both should be ready for any scenario.The money that can be washed…Phoenix with the Arab capitalMoldova’s Key Macroeconomic IndicatorsPrices at filling stations

The fifth reception of applications from farmers who want to receive subsidies in advance will be organized from September 2 to November 22

The fifth reception of applications from farmers who want to receive subsidies in advance will be organized from September 2 to November 22

According to the Agency for Interventions and Payments in Agriculture (AIPA), advance state subsidies will be issued to young farmers and women agricultural producers. Subsidies are given for the following purposes: investments in technological equipment and updating livestock complexes; investing in the purchase of domestic animals and maintaining their genetic background; investments in the development of post-harvest and processing infrastructure; investments in the production of fruits and vegetables in protected areas (greenhouses, etc.); investments for the creation of perennial plantings, including vineyards and apple orchards. As InfoMarket previously reported, according to the Regulation on the conditions and procedure for the provision of advance payments from the National Fund for the Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas, payments will be provided on the basis of investment projects submitted by farmers who first operate in the agri-food sector and are not connected with another agricultural producer. They will be able to take advantage of this financial assistance once; its maximum amount is up to 650 thousand lei. State aid can be up to 65% of the total cost of the investment project, and the remaining 35% is the contribution of the beneficiary. Subsidies will be provided in 2 tranches. The first part - 75% of the amount of the subsidy - will be provided upon signing the contract, and the second part will be transferred when the business is already started. The investment project implementation period should not exceed 24 months. After consideration and approval by the relevant commission of investment projects subject to financing, the beneficiaries will have 60 days to provide documents confirming the co-financing of the project. At least 5% of the funds will be allocated annually from the National Fund for the Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas to implement the system of providing advance subsidies. // 22.08.2019 - InfoMarket.

News on the subject